FreeSVG community discussion forum

Place to discuss various topics regarding public domain svg, community.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-07 19:15:05

rob_s

[BUG / IMPROVEMENT] NSFW and child friendly checkbox

Hi

https://freesvg.org/fanculo translates to F**k, for this reason I tried to mark this image as not safe for children, I don't know what your views on this are, anyway it more of a way for me to test the button on the back end, doesn't seem to be working when logging out I could still see image on the home page and click through to download, I had to resort to marking as explicit with the red button - the old way.

I see what you mean about NSFW within the dash, I don't think you have it in the right place though, it currently shows under update information, purhaps it may be better placed under an additional tab marked user preferences, or under profile if this is not possible.

#2 2020-01-09 07:45:01

vedran

Re: [BUG / IMPROVEMENT] NSFW and child friendly checkbox

Ok
this is just to have functionality. I will try to rework this user profile dashboard.

#3 2020-01-09 12:07:07

rob_s

Definately a step in the right direction and something that could be improved upon in the future.

#4 2020-01-09 14:36:08

vedran

Yes,
there is a lot of things to improve. I agree. It is a young site and even now have reasonable functionality for most users. We are trying to make prioritisation as users and developers.

Board footer